Sushi Bar Maumi imports seasonal fish from Japan according to the number of reservations. That is why we have to charge fees to customers who are not on time or cancel.
Please be advised that cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time via [Contact us] will be processed without a cancellation fee.
However, cancellations made 5 hours or less before your scheduled pick-up time will be subject to a charge of 100% cancellation fee.
2. Order error
If you received an order that is different from your receipt, please send us a message via the [Contact us] section on our website. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
We send refunds immediately upon cancellation. However, It usually takes 7-10 business days for the refunds to appear on your end.
• The chef serves customers at the same time ( maximum of 17 customers only 1 seating), so it is important to be on time.
• Customers who arrive 30 minutes late or more will not be served and a cancellation charge will apply, which means that deposited $50/person will not be returned.
• If members of a group make multiple reservations that, when combined, exceed a total of 4 guests, the entire group will be asked to leave, and will be charged $50 deposit/person.
• Customers who cancel less than 48 hours prior to their reservation date and do not show will be charged $50 deposit/person.
• If a customer included in your reservation cannot attend, he or she will still be charged $50 deposit/person.
• Unfortunately, we do not serve customers under the 19 years old. Adults only.
If you are cancelling or modifying your reservation, please make sure you receive a confirmation email that confirms the changes. Changes will not be completed properly if you do not receive the confirmation email, and you will be charged accordingly. If you have any questions, please call us.
Please make sure you understand our restaurant and cancellation policies before making a reservation